How to dress a Triangle Body Type
- Your shoulders and bust are smaller than your hips, you have a defined waist and you usually have slim arms.
- You gain weight first in your bottom and legs, then tummy and upper body
- Your small waist is your best asset
- Add volume and enhance your upper body, emphasize your waist, de-emphasize your lower body
- Create a balanced hourglass appearance
A suggested skirt is this pink, blue and brown linen and cotton cloud panel skirt featuring a high waist, an a-line shape, a side zip fastening and a straight hem. This plays off your full hips and emphasizes your small waist. A suggested top is this pink ruched off shoulder blouse that adds volume to your upper body and accentuates your waist. Overall it creates a balanced hourglass shape.