How to dress an Inverted Triangle Body Type
- Your shoulders are wider than your hips and you have ample bust and a wide back.
- Your hips are slim, your waist is subtle and you mostly gain weight in your belly and upper body.
- Your shapely beautiful legs are your best asset
- Counter-balance broader shoulders and back to narrower lower body by creating curves to hips and bottom
- Create a more defined waist
A suggested bottom for an Inverted Triangle is this pleated A-line skirt that adds volume to the lower part and caters to your fashionable side. A narrow V-neck top with classic draping and a plunging neckline visually narrows the shoulders and creates balance. Together with the peplum jacket and print pumps this is a gorgeous outfit.
Wunderkind silk wrap blouse / Koo Ture long sleeve peplum jacket / Chicwish yellow a line skirt / Charles by Charles David orange high heel pumps / Chloé leather crossbody handbag / CC SKYE wrap necklace / Giles brother jewelry