No. 2267 – How to dress for your body type – Oval
How to dress an Oval Body Type
- Your shoulders and hips are the same width, you have a large bust and a full midsection and your waist is undefined and the widest part of your body
- You have a tendency to gain weight in your upper body, stomach and back.
- Your slender legs are your best asset
- De-emphasize your midsection and create a more defined waist
- Add curves and fullness to lower body and tops that taper to a waist
A suggested top for an Oval body type is a wrap-style top or a top with vertical details like this embroidered wrap blouse. A skirt in a medium weight fabric that skims away from your body like this neoprene multicolor print skirt with a kick-flare hem is ideal and adds a feminine touch. A fitted jacket with prominent pockets on the side, patent leather peep-toe pumps and a cross body bag complete the chick look.
Wrap top / Alexandre Vauthier red jacket / Mary Katrantzou neoprene skirt / Patent leather shoes / Topshop studded purse / Inbar black jewelry
Leave a Reply